Since 1987 we have been buying and selling property in Roquetas de Mar, Costa de Almería. Certified and registered agent since 1990. Zurimar is committed and focused on the property market in this area.
Offering a professional service, Antonio Zurita, the Director of Zurimar, is personally involved in guiding our clients from initial contact with the company, to completion of the property purchasing process in Spain.
Our staff is professional and well trained, offering up to five languages and a wealth of experience gained over many years of serving clients purchasing in the Almería region. We offer a range of other services which include Property Rental and Management, Financial and Legal Advice.
Our database of properties is updated continuously and is available for your viewing convenience, including prices, descriptions and pictures.
Before visiting the properties on site, please follow our internet pages, here you can do a pre-selection of the ones you would like to visit. When you have chosen the first ones, please get in touch with us and we will be pleased to arrange an appointment.
Some important points on our service: If you are looking for a property to buy:
- You will be guided by our agent (with official title number 2.039), from the first viewing on, through to the completion at the notary’s.
- We will organize mortages with a local bank (in Pounds Sterling or other currency) for the property you are buying, free of charge.
- We can do a search at the Land Registry of Properties before signing the deeds («Escrituras»)
- We can put you in touch with local English speaking solicitors.
- We can organize any repairs needed after the purchase with local workers, some of them English speaking.
- We can translate if you have problems at the local shops, buying furniture, tiles, etc… for your property.
- We will give you advice about how to rent property out of Spain.
- We can hold a set of keys to your property while you are away.
- We can prepare to sign the deeds in front of the notary (get appointment, take documentation to the Notary’s office, check information for signing, present search from the Land Registry), if you have no solicitor.
- We will go with you to the notary´s office to help with the completion (even if your solicitor is there).
- We will translate free of charge in front of the notary, if needed.
- We can help you changing the name or/and the standing order for all the services related to the property, i.e.: Community of owners, electricity board, water board, rubbish collection, local tax,…)
- If there are any problems with the standing orders, we will do them again for you, of
- If you have any problems, especially with the language, you can always contact us.
We will only charge you for:
- Renting your property out after the purchase (this service we provide with properties we have sold).
- Having your property on security visits, at least once every 15 days, if it is not occupied. (This we provide for a very reasonable price: 120€ per annum + tax).
- Paying the legal fees on your behalf and do the running around for registering your property into the Land registry.
- Reselling your property.
Almería, the most oriental of the Andalusian provinces, is defined by its variety. Its impressive landscapes are spread throughout the province: from the arid Tabernas desert, outdoor stage to various films, to the frozen summits of the Sierra Nevada and the friendly sandy beaches. This way, visitors can choose how to live in Almería. They can visit natural parks or simply let themselves be carried away at the beach. In fact, Almería is the European province with the most hours of sunlight in a year.
Roquetas de Mar is just some 20 kilometres away from the main City of Almería, it is the largest holiday resort in the Province. Built just 2 kilometres away from the original fishing village, The Resort of Roquetas de Mar and Playa Serena boasts an over 5km long beach promenade along the wide beaches, all flat, not hilly. Very well kept parks across the whole area, restaurants and bars of various nationalities, and a wide variety of shops and services to cover all needs.
This area is popular, not just in the summer, but as well in the winter, with an established clientele of winter holiday makers, allowing all amenities to be available all year round. Just to mention a few of the activities on offer during the day, Roquetas de Mar hosts an 18 hole golf course, situated in Playa Serena, designed in 1979 by Angel Gallardo, Dave Thomas and Peter Alis. They are numerous tennis courts, wind surfing and hang gliding. There are also two other golf courses within a 20 minute drive of the resort. For those warm Spanish nights there are a large number of activities available to compliment these. A short walk away from Playa Serena brings you to a specially designated naturist beach, behind which is an area of salt marshes visited by Flamingos, ducks and other fowl.
We will be pleased to show you our area:
- firstname.lastname@example.org: +34 950 333 878
WE OFFER PROPERTY FOR SALE at Roquetas de Mar, Almeria, Enix, Vicar, Felix, Aguadulce, Playa Serena, Urba, UNDER OTHERS IN THE FOLLOWING RESIDENTIAL AREAS:
Villa Romana, Marina Serena Golf, Mirador de Playa Serena, Palazzo Vivaldi, Serena Mar y Golf, Pelicano Golf and Beach, Oasis, Vereda Golf, Blauverd, Al Baida, Pueblo Andaluz, Los Albatros, Serena Mar y Golf, Los Jazmines, El Minarete, Las Margaritas, Alameda, Vista Puerto Roquetas, Estela del Mar, El Faro, Las Alondras, Los Cisnes, Las Ocas, Playasol Village, Los Mangos, Las Bananas, Los Kiwis, Las Chirimoyas, Club Tropicana, AlBaida, Esbamar, Los Pelícanos, Concordia, Envía Golf Vicar, Balcones de Roquetas, Torrevela, Oasis, Bajamar, Las Gaviotas, Las Chumberas, Roquemar, Puertomar, Las Tórtolas, La Romana Golf…
We offer property to rent in the área of Roquetas de Mar.
Zurimar, Roquetas de Mar, Playa Serena, Costa de Almeria, Spain
property sales and properrty rentals.